An Exclusive Program for Solar Insure Certified Installers
What is the Solar Insure Certified Installer Program?
Solar Insure partners go through a formal application process and must demonstrate their ability, safety record, credit check, background check, and experience to become a Certified Installer. Once approved, Certified Installers become qualified to include Solar Insure’s Monitoring and Warranty products throughout their organizational processes.
By continuously delivering top-rated solar and battery installations and services, our vetted Certified Installers can work up the ranks from a Certified Installer to Preferred Installer and Elite Installer.
Who's eligible to apply?
- Contractors who have been in business for a minimum of 3 years
- Contractors who can include Solar Insure on at least 20 installs per month
- Contractors who can provide Fleet Monitoring Access to Solar Insure
After you complete your application and if you are approved, you'll:
- Complete the Solar Insure Training
- Submit your HIC for review
- Sign the Reseller Agreement
- Add your Monitoring Credentials to Solar Insure
Start offering peace of mind to your customers through the Solar Insure Monitoring and Warranty Products.